Be the next
Senior Product Designer
saving the Earth from bad design.
We are looking for senior UX/UI designers with capacity to help us with large-scale international projects. We either prefer full-time employment or in the case of freelancer applicants, those who have the time to support us during 1-3 months long projects, full-time.
If you’re interested in design-driven, cutting-edge mobile banking applications similar to Revolut or N26 and would like to be part of a constantly growing, fun and passionate design team whose goal is to deliver quality work for clients from all across Europe and beyond, send us an email with your portfolio to email@example.com!
Interested? This is gonna happen after you hit apply:
-We review your portfolio and get back to you if we like what we saw.
-During the first round of our interview process, we briefly introduce our company, and want to hear more about your professional experience and the projects you've worked on. A short English test also takes place at this stage.
-The next step is a professional interview with our CTO where we dive into the technical details.
-During the third round, we invite you to a personal meeting at our office during which the board (co-founders) of ff.next are present.
-Finally, we reach out with an offer.
Location: Budapest, Hungary
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for you, if you are:
You have a strong command of written and spoken English. 🇬🇧 Ability to confidently communicate with international clients is vital. This will be tested throughout the interview process however, we are happy to help in boosting your language skills further.
- At least 2 years of experience in UX/UI design and a product oriented approach. You need to have a portfolio showcasing strong visual design skills with a clean aesthetic and a focus on defining the user experience.
- End-to-end product design solutions from sketches to design system.
- Expertise in translating stakeholder goals and user research data into tangible wireframes and transforming complex user flows into simple and accessible user interfaces.
- You have experience in interaction design: You can think in complex systems, define problems & goals, map user flows and prototype interactions
- Passion for crafting stunning user interfaces.
- You have a strong understanding of typography, layout, color and grid systems.
- You know UI design principles and you have worked with different frameworks for both mobile and web platforms (Material Design, Human Interface Guidelines, Bootstrap, Tailwind, etc.)
- You are a comfortable Figma user (This is the current tool of our choice.) and always happy to learn new tools.
- You have experience in effectively presenting and communicating 📢 your design decisions to clients and team members and you are great at stakeholder management.
- You can confidently estimate projects.
You have a presence on Dribbble, Behance or equivalent.
You have experience in writing blog posts about your profession.
Your extra flavour: animations, branding, illustrations, coding, you name it
WHAT WE OFFER
-We’ll arm you with all the latest tech equipment, including a MacBook Pro 💻
-We’ll provide you with continuous internal training opportunities of innovative technologies (like our beloved UI Academy)
-Competitive salary 💸
-Employee Stock Option Pool (ESOP)
-Flexible working hours and unlimited holidays
-Cozy, pet-friendly office and home office options
-A great team and supportive environment
-Team building & social events
-Budapest Park tickets
-A great internal career path
Check out your future
How we do design
Ready for the
Subscribe to our cool company newsletter.